Sunday, November 1, 2009

a little background of Me.


I'm Kara..my friends calls me TATZ.whenever I'm asked why 'tatz', it's because when i was still a kid, my mom, aunties, uncles..almost all my relatives would call me that.and i really don't know the reason behind.haha. so after that, i just used it as my nickname.


i'm from Philippines.a beautiful country which is found at the southern part of Asia...and from Bacolod City...the city of Smiles and a city which is very popular during the season or month of October for our festival, MassKara..well, my name doesn't came from "MassKara"..my mom said she got my name from a popular actress in their time...

i'm currently 18 years old..turning 19(!!!!!) this coming November 9!middle child, i have an older sister (her name is Heavenly Love), and a little brother (his name is Kent Decemb Angelo---quite long right?...)

i'm taking up Special Education at De La Salle University-Bacolod..that's why i'm Special to everyone!(just kiddin'!!)hahaha...XD

i'm fond of watching Asian dramas, especially Korean dramas and other asian movies. i got interested in these since the first dramas(asianovelas) started to hit the Philippine television. i think i was still in highschool when it happened. here's a list of some asianovelas i have watched long long ago up to now:
  • amazing twins (charlie and gary!)
  • meteor garden (the famous F4!who would ever forget their invasion!)
  • poor prince
  • scent of love
  • endless love---series
  • love storm
  • devil beside you
  • hana yori dango
  • boys over flowers
  • love contract
  • it started with a kiss
  • hana kimi
  • hong gil dong
  • full house
  • really, really, love you
  • oh dalja
  • 1 litre of tears
  • my name is kim sam soon
  • stairway to heaven
and etc...ahaha..i forgot some!



No comments:

Post a Comment