Thursday, May 20, 2010

i want NYLON!!

I WANT THIS SOOO BAD!!
February 2010 issue of Nylon magazine!
gawd..can anyone take me to the States?
i really want this copy!

why?
you're asking me why?
'cause Tokio Hotel is IN there!


want a sneek?
here's a virtual view of the magazine: CLICK.click.click!
too bad, it's just a teaser.


http://gb.zinio.com/reader.jsp?issue=416114833&o=ext

Vampire Diaries on the Cover!
no way!i WANT Tokio Hotel!!
(naahh, just kiddin'..i'm a good fan you know~)


NO RESERVATIONS.
what do you mean?
what's this? first come first serve?LOL
you two.don't try to seduce me. i know, you two are HAWT!


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


i want everything! 
especially those two GERMAN HAWTIES sitting!
how much are they??


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

get PRIVATE.
Private means. MINE.
ALL MINE!!

Hell Yeah~
i'mma stuck here in the Philippines.
No NYLON.
thank you!
i don't get a chance to see them in my naked BEAUTIFUL jaded(?) eyeeees!
please.
don't get me wrong.
i love my country!
P.S. I LOVE YOU!
LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment