Sunday, July 18, 2010

got my Nikon D3000!

doing a random practice shooting at our backyard..
Photobucket
thanks Nikon for having these cool photos!

Photobucket
Pika.model for the day.

Photobucket
can you believe this?she's my mom!haha..love her soo much!

Photobucket
Fruitcake~

Photobucket
earphones <3

Photobucket
when Vanity strikes.
finally, after a long time of waiting. the day has come! July 16, 2010, i got my own NIKON D3000!
this is my advance birthday gift, Christmas gift, and graduation gift from dad!
thank gawd he said yes! hahaha!
so earlier this day, i have nothing to do, so i went outside our house and did a random shooting.
random subjects such as Pika, my mom, our dogs, the leaves, etc...
in that way, i can start practicing my manual shooting skills, focusing, etc..
well, it's a good start right?
=P


No comments:

Post a Comment